article spells out the Top Five things people regret having done or not done when they come to the end of their lives. The article is based on answers to questions an end of life nurse has posed to her patients over the years. The list includes:
1. Having been too concerned with what others wanted them to be and not what they wanted to be. Leaving dreams unfulfilled.
2. Spending too much time at work.
3. Not expressing their feelings enough.
4. Losing touch with friends over the years.
5. Not making happiness a priority.
When making your "Bucket List," you may want to keep these things in mind.